Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Triplet Fun

I did my first triplet photo session about 7 years ago. I have shot infants to middle schoolers. It never gets any easier. But what fun! Its a constant challenge to get all three not only in the shot, but looking at the camera. Or not... Sometimes I have to get very creative.

I shot one of my all-time favorite photos of these three years ago when they were babies and not walking yet. I stuck them in the sand at the beach and let them get messy. It won an award at the Del Mar Fair. Now look at them! So cute. The pyramid was dad's idea, but I think I might have to use it again. I'm looking forward to the next Cole session.








I first photographed the Wolfe triplets when they were babies also. Its been neat seeing them grow over the years. And now to add to the fun, the Wolfe pack added one more. Can't wait for our next shoot!




1 comment:

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

Funny, I like the one where they're NOT looking at the camera... the second shot in BW. I think I would die if I had triplets.